Programming Art Forums

Programming Art Software >> Key Advantage Typing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
dustman
Novice

Reged: 05/18/07
adding extra text for free typing
      #745 - 05/20/07 07:25 AM

Is it possible to do? Typintg the same text for 3rd time looks bit boring and decrease learning effect efficiency.

Maybe some people can learn to type 60 words per minute after 300 relatively short exercises, but I'm not one of these and would prefer to have at least 1000+ different passages to practice on.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BradModerator
Addict

Reged: 11/20/02
Loc: O-H-I-O
Re: adding extra text for free typing [Re: dustman]
      #746 - 05/22/07 12:43 PM

Hi, This is something we would have to address in a future update. During development of KAT, we were very cautious about only using public domain text so we didn't accidentally include any copyrighted material. I am impressed you've made it through all the skillbuilders... I wonder if there are many others who have as well. It does surprise me... I thought we had included a very large amount of skillbuilder texts. Thank you for the input.

--------------------
--
Brad Ishida
Programming Art, LLC
http://www.programmingart.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brad, Programmingart 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 9474

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Programming Art Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Notice: due to an unmanageable amount of spam, the forums are closed to new members until further notice. You may still get support for any of your software products by emailing us at support@ at our website domain. Please feel free to browse existing posts as a guest as there is plenty of valuable information here. Thanks!