Programming Art Forums

General Discussion >> General Discussion

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
annalyn
Novice

Reged: 02/10/08
license code
      #768 - 02/10/08 02:22 AM

Hello! I just want to ask, using the free trial I created a slide show but theres a watermark appearing in my slideshow. Everytime tried to open the application it says there that I have to register first to remove the watermark. But in the email sent to me there are no license code. Hope you can help me guys! Thanks! =)

Edited by annalyn (02/10/08 02:30 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Jeremy
Journeyman

Reged: 11/20/02
Loc: Columbus, OH
Re: license code [Re: annalyn]
      #770 - 02/11/08 08:23 AM

Hi Annalyn! To remove the watermark you need to register the software, which means you pay for us to send you a registration code. You can do that by going here: http://www.programmingart.com/products/slideshow/ And choosing the operating system your computer runs on the right side of the page. After your order you will be sent an email with your registration code. Thanks!

Edited by Jeremy (02/11/08 08:24 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 0 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brad, Programmingart 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 8374

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Programming Art Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Notice: due to an unmanageable amount of spam, the forums are closed to new members until further notice. You may still get support for any of your software products by emailing us at support@ at our website domain. Please feel free to browse existing posts as a guest as there is plenty of valuable information here. Thanks!