Programming Art Software >> Key Advantage Typing

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
tedpainter
Novice

Reged: 04/02/08
What is current version?
      #776 - 04/02/08 03:43 PM

Hi all,
I have version 9.0 now and have had it for some time. Looking on the web site and in the forums I've not found any reference to the most recent version for the Mac. There is an update from 1.0 to 1.1 for Windows users, but no mention if there's been one for the Mac.

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
BradModerator
Addict

Reged: 11/20/02
Loc: O-H-I-O
Re: What is current version? [Re: tedpainter]
      #777 - 04/03/08 01:54 PM

Hi, The "version 9" is something else other than KAT, so please ignore that. The current version is 1.3. Because there is no installer for Mac (you just copy the files to your hard drive), there are instructions contained in the current 1.3 download. If you go download the current Mac version from the website, you will find a file named "README BEFORE INSTALLING!". It contains instructions on what files to overwrite to update the Mac version.

--------------------
--
Brad Ishida
Programming Art, LLC
http://www.programmingart.com

Post Extras: Print Post   Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

Extra information
0 registered and 4 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  Brad, Programmingart 

Print Topic

Forum Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is disabled
      UBBCode is disabled

Rating:
Topic views: 11651
Calendar Event: 04/02/08

Rate this topic

Jump to

Contact Us Programming Art Home

UBB.threads™ 6.5.1.1

Notice: due to an unmanageable amount of spam, the forums are closed to new members until further notice. You may still get support for any of your software products by emailing us at support@ at our website domain. Please feel free to browse existing posts as a guest as there is plenty of valuable information here. Thanks!