Key Advantage Typing Tutor Software Delivers Results
Key Advantage Typing Tutor is a full-featured typing program for learning how to type quickly and accurately. This typing software is designed from the ground up to be fun,
intuitive, and easy-to-use. Key Advantage Typing Tutor tracks the progress for multiple typists and generates
graphs and reports that are customized for each typist. We believe typing software can teach typing without gimmicky elements and still be entertaining. Our Key Advantage Typing program offers real typing tutor features without any fluff. Our typing tutor software contains innovative concepts like finger-by-finger accuracy reporting. Whether you're a beginner typist, or improving
your current typing skills, Key Advantage Typing Tutor is your key to success! Works in XP/Vista/Windows 7 and versions of OS X, including Snow Leopard (not compatible with Lion and higher).
07/04/2010 - Key Advantage Typing has been updated! Version 1.4 includes improved support for Windows Vista and Windows 7 and Mac OS X. Support for multi-user environments is greatly improved and makes Key Advantage Typing an excellent solution for the classroom.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Key Advantage Typing Tutor, we will be happy to refund your
order in a timely manner.
Buy Key Advantage Typing with Master Gecko's Home Row, our typing program for children. Special bundle pricing is only $24.95!
Buy for Windows Buy for Mac OS 9 Buy for Mac OS X
Key Advantage Typing Tutor Software is loaded with features:
- Learn to type fast and accurately in 25 easy-to-follow lessons
- View your typing accuracy and typing speed over time with user-customized graphs and detailed reporting
- Tracks multiple typists so the whole family can participate with a single typing program
- Choose between 2 different "learning to type" styles - one key at a time, or by paragraph
- Master the 10-key number pad in 7 simple typing lessons
- Learn to type using either the Qwerty or Dvorak keyboard layouts
- Receive instant feedback through the key-by-key analysis of your typing performance
- Type fast and accurately to earn award keys and printable certificates as you reach your typing goals
- Learn proper typing posture with detailed diagrams
- View tips for healthy typing to reduce the risk of repetitive injuries
- Practice ergonomic exercises during your typing breaks with animations and detailed instructions
- Never hunt and peck again after learning the value of touch typing
- Simple and useful help files, fast and friendly technical support
- Complete install and uninstall support
Looking for a Mac or PC typing program to learn Dvorak? Key Advantage Typing works with Dvorak style as well!
Read more about how you can learn to type faster using the Dvorak layout.
Check out this comic ezine about typing with the Dvorak keyboard.
Screenshots of Key Advantage Typing Tutor:
Typing Lessons Home
Typing Performance Reports
Typing Performance Graph
Select a Typist
Typing Test In Progress
Key Advantage Typing Software System Requirements:
Key Advantage Typing Tutor | Macintosh:
Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended) OR
Intel-based Mac using Rosetta mode
Mac OS X 10.1.5 or higher (including Snow Leopard; not including Lion and higher) or Mac OS 9
32 MB or more of available RAM
Key Advantage Typing Tutor | Windows:
Pentium II or higher recommended
Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
32 MB or more of installed RAM
Buy Key Advantage Typing Tutor:
Download Buy $19.95
OS X Download Buy $19.95
OS 9 Download Buy $19.95
CD-Rom Buy $19.95
OS X CD-Rom Buy $19.95
OS 9 CD-Rom Buy $19.95
User Testimonials for Key Advantage Typing Tutor:
"I am a writer by trade (tech writer by day, creative writer by night) and have recently revisited learning the
Dvorak keyboard layout. I've tried a number of other software packages (including some of the biggies) but none of
them are as clear and effective as your Key Advantage app..."
"...I'm something of a usability snob as part of my job, and your application is the cleanest, least-bloated, most effective,
most targeted app that I've come across so far for learning to type the Dvorak way. I've posted about my desire to
transition to Dvorak in number of places and have friends that have already picked up your app on the basis of the
performance of the demo."
Would you like to link to this page?
Thanks for sharing Key Advantage Typing Tutor! Just copy the following HTML code to create a link:
<a href="http://www.programmingart.com/products/key">Key Advantage Typing Tutor</a>