Spelling Bugs - English/Spanish
Developed by Ohio Distinctive Software
Never mind the bees; we have spiders, flies, ladybugs and butterflies!
Game 1 is a spelling game with a hungry caterpillar that you
help turn into a stylish butterfly. Game 2 is a vocabulary
game with celebrating spiders, complete with party hats and
confetti. This is wacky fun that makes spelling and vocabulary
as easy as it gets. With thousands of words and definitions
ranging from the most basic to the most obscure, both you and
your children will love this CD. Play in English or Spanish.
Ages 5 to adult. Windows® and Macintosh® compatible.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee. If you are not satisfied with Spelling Bugs, we will be happy to refund your
order in a timely manner*.
Spelling Bugs Features:
- Have fun practicing your spelling and vocabulary
- Meet a menagerie of insect friends
- Tons of words -- from "cat" to "crepuscule"
- Festive spiders, hungry caterpillars, colorful flies, and a helpful ladybug
- Spell words to have the spiders throw a party for you
- Save or print your progress to see how well you've done
- English and Spanish versions on 1 CD-Rom
- Review your child's performance with printable tracking features
- Challenging, fun and educational for ages 5 to adult
- Available for Windows and Macintosh Operating Systems
Screenshots of Spelling Bugs:
Game Screen 1
Game Screen 2
Macintosh System Requirements:
PC system Requirements:
Power Macintosh Power PC processor (G3 or higher recommended)
Mac OS X 10.1.5 or higher [for OS X Version]
Mac OS 9.0 or higher [for OS 9 Version]
32 MB or more of available RAM
Pentium II or higher recommended
Windows 98, ME, NT4, 2000, XP
32 MB or more of installed RAM
CD-Rom Buy $9.95
OS X CD-Rom Buy $9.95
OS 9 CD-Rom Buy $9.95